Accommodation for between 4/7 guests, featuring a late ‘800 ambiance, offering a special opportunity to meet and share in a historical setting. The apartment, located on the ground floor, takes up the entire living area of the old farmhouse and opens directly onto a verdant garden equipped with table and chairs. Very spacious, it includes a living room with a corner kitchen equipped with tableware and dishwasher and an area for relaxation (featuring a sofa with a fold-out double bed), a satellite television and alarm. Two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds. Bath with shower and hairdryer. Optional personalized service for the changing of linens and house cleaning.
- Wide free car park;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- satellite TV;
- Additional bed or crib available by payment (20 € additional bed, 10 € additional crib);
- Bed sheets – weekly change;
- Bathroom sheets - 2 changes per week;
- Kitchen with dishes;
- Water, electricity, gas, air conditioning (where it is expected) all included;
- Place with aromatic herbs;
- Pets not permitted.
- At Monforte d'Alba, (3km) there are two little supermarkets, the bakery and other shops which are open from 8,00 to 12,30 and from 15,30 to 19,30, from Monday to Saturday, they're open during the Sunday morning too. The closure day is Thursday;
- At Alba (18 km) there are a lot of supermarkets, which are open the Sunday (all the day).
- Monday: Monforte d'Alba;
- Thursday: Dogliani;
- Saturday: Alba.
ACTIVITIES AND RELAX: Spending time in our residence is always an exciting experience. You can have some days of full rest, in a relaxing environment with awesome hills and the mountains on the background, reading a book or getting some sunshine in our gardens. You can also get involved in wine and food tours in the famous Barolo wine cellars. Furthermore, we suggest: horse riding or trekking through Barolo paths in order to admire ancient churches, typical farmhouses, famous vineyards, towns and villages with castels rich of history. Moreover, in just an hour of driving you can go to the Ligurian sea or visit Turin, the Savoy capital city.
The price may change because of the period you book.
Contact us to get more informations about prices.
Prices per night:
|Period||2 nights||3-4 nights||5-6 nights||+7 nights|
Peak Season: 27/05 - 01/10/2023
Mid Season: 09/04 - 26/05 and 02/10 - 26/11/2023
Low Season: 03/03 - 08/04 and 27/11 - 10/12/2023Book!