An inspiring and harmonious mix of classic and modern, for a break marked by relaxation, style, and immersion in stunning nature. Accommodates between 2/4 guests. The apartment features a mezzanine in addition to the main level. Enjoy an enviable view of the Langa hills, Monforte and the alpine chain. The lower floor includes a complete, corner kitchen, a recreation area featuring a sofa with a fold-out double bed and satellite television, air conditioning, alarm, a balcony and a generously-sized private terrace/solarium.The upper floor faces the proprietor’s vineyards and comprises the sleeping area, with a double bed and bath with shower and hair dryer. Optional personalized service for the changing of linens and house cleaning.
- Wide free car park;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- satellite TV;
- Additional bed or crib available by payment (20 € additional bed, 10 € additional crib);
- Bed sheets – weekly change;
- Bathroom sheets - 2 changes per week;
- Kitchen with dishes;
- Water, electricity, gas, air conditioning (where it is expected) all included;
- Place with aromatic herbs;
- Pets not permitted.
- At Monforte d'Alba, (3km) there are two little supermarkets, the bakery and other shops which are open from 8,00 to 12,30 and from 15,30 to 19,30, from Monday to Saturday, they're open during the Sunday morning too. The closure day is Thursday;
- At Alba (18 km) there are a lot of supermarkets, which are open the Sunday (all the day).
- Monday: Monforte d'Alba;
- Thursday: Dogliani;
- Saturday: Alba.
ACTIVITIES AND RELAX: Spending time in our residence is always an exciting experience. You can have some days of full rest, in a relaxing environment with awesome hills and the mountains on the background, reading a book or getting some sunshine in our gardens. You can also get involved in wine and food tours in the famous Barolo wine cellars. Furthermore, we suggest: horse riding or trekking through Barolo paths in order to admire ancient churches, typical farmhouses, famous vineyards, towns and villages with castels rich of history. Moreover, in just an hour of driving you can go to the Ligurian sea or visit Turin, the Savoy capital city.
The price may change because of the period you book.
Contact us to get more informations about prices.
Prices per night:
|Period||2 nights||3-4 nights||5-6 nights||+7 nights|
Peak Season: 27/05 - 01/10/2023
Mid Season: 09/04 - 26/05 and 02/10 - 26/11/2023
Low Season: 03/03 - 08/04 and 27/11 - 10/12/2023Book!